2. Fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to meets the center of the top and fold the top right corner diagonally down to meet the center of the bottom.
3. Flip the napkin over and rotate the napkin so that the side that was on the left at the end of the previous step is on the top.
4. Fold the top layer of the napkin up so that the bottom edge lines up with the top edge.
5. Fold the top layer of the napkin the rest of the way up.
6. Fold the left side of the napkin about two-thirds of the way over toward the right.
7. Fold the top flap down.
8. Flip the napkin over vertically.
9. Tuck the flap on the right side into the middle underneath the first layer of napkin.
10. Open the napkin up by sticking your hand in the bottom and stand it up.