2. Starting from the left end of the napkin, pleat the napkin accordion style with one inch folds (fold napkin over and then fold it under and repeat) until there is a third of the napkin length remaining.
3. Flip the napkin over vertically.
4. Fold the napkin in half again, folding the top of the napkin down to the bottom.
5. Bring the bottom right corner up so that the bottom right edge lines up with the pleated edge.
6. Tuck the overlapping piece of napkin underneath.
7. Open up the napkin and stand it up.